Radial engine pickup truck

That.....is.........SICK!

I'll have to go check it out. Their salvage yard is less than a mile from my office.

Pretty cool..!!! This is the third radial engine pickup I have seen, but the first that actually drives.

Mr. Tucker would be impressed.!!

Ain't gonna last long without airflow over them cylinders. Especially running it HARD like they did in the video. At least it was overly rich, so maybe it will stay a little cooler. Give a monkey a typewriter and there's a chance he'll copy Shakespeare. Give a redneck a welder and there's a probability of carnage.

Now I'm wondering what "1950's seaplane" was the engine donor. This is the only one I can think of:

OSH13_7-31-13_-Seaplane-Base-Cessna-195-On-Floats.jpg

Now I'm wondering what "1950's seaplane" was the engine donor. This is the only one I can think of:

OSH13_7-31-13_-Seaplane-Base-Cessna-195-On-Floats.jpg
That's the only thing with a Jacobs that I can think of from the 50's. There were some Jake powered Waco biplanes with floats, but those were in the 30's

Yes, it's from a Cessna 195 and a former CEO of Cessna donated parts to the project I have read. The engine does have a large electric fan for cooling, whether it is enough, I couldn't say. This project is not really for driving anyway, it's a work of art to be shown and admired. Airplane engines make terrible car engines.

I have a channel on my roku that is motor sports from Europe, there are a couple tractor pullers using wright r-3350 radials! It is the on,y reason I tune in to watch the tractor pulls on that channel. Something you don't see every day for sure.

I found a photo of the donor aircraft...

dfasdada.JPG

Does that mean it is an LC-126? Standard feature on military contract?

This space intentionally left blank for future sarcasm.

Back